1. Anatomy and Physiology-Question paper will consist of Section A Anatomy of 37 marks and B Physiology should be of 38 marks.
2. Nutrition and Biochemistry and Question paper will consist of Section A Nutrition of 45 marks and Section B of Biochemistry of 30 marks.
3. Pharmacology, genetics, pathology: Section A of pharmacology with 38 marks, Section B of Pathology of 25 and Genetics with 12 marks.
4. Nursing Research & Statistics- Nursing Research should be of 50 marks and Statistics of 25 marks.
5. Minimum pass marks shall be 50% in each of the Theory and practical papers separately.
6. A candidate must have minimum of 80% attendance (irrespective of the kind of absence) in theory and practical in ea subject for appearing for examination.
7. A candidate must have 100% attendance in each of the practical areas before award of degree.
8. A candidate has to pass in theory and practical exam separately in each of the paper.
9. If a candidate fails in either theory or practical paper he/she has to re-appear for the both the papers (Theory and Practical).