ADMISSION CRITERIA ACCORDING TO INDIAN NURSING COUNCIL, NEW DELHI
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any state Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of B.Sc Nursing / B.Sc Hons. Nursing / post Basic B.Sc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks .
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc nursing / B.Sc Hons. Nursing / post Basic B.Sc Nursing .
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after post Basic B.Sc nursing .
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission sought .
- Minimum education ;-
10 +2 class passed with science (PCB) and English core / English elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognised board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent board .
- Students shall be medically fit .
- Students appearing in 10+2 examination in science conducted by national institute of open school with 45% marks .
- Student shall be admitted once in a year .