CLINICAL TRAINING CENTER
HOSPITAL AND CLINICAL FACILITY
Our college is interconnected with various Govt. And Private hospitals. Our institution sent students for taking clinical experience. our college has permission of various Super-specialty Hospital in outside Jabalpur city for advance clinical practice of students.
- N.S.C.B.MEDICAL COLLEGE :
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College (NSCB Medical College) is the second oldest medical college in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. It was founded in 1955 as Government Medical College, Jabalpur .Students are been sent to medical hospital for clinical exposure to practice and learn for hours mentioned in there syllabus.
2. Seth Govind Das (Victoria) Hospital Jabalpur Hos, Jabalpur :
Regarded as one of the best healthcare providers, Seth Govind Das Victoria Hospital, Jabalpur Hospital has been providing a remarkable service ever since its inception. Equipped with advanced medical equipment and technologies, it has been constantly achieving milestones in the medical field. It is because of the untiring efforts of the dedicated staff of this healthcare facility such as the doctors, nurses and the support staff that it has been able to grow and make new advancements every day. The ultimate objective of this healthcare centre stands to be better patient care. The establishment enjoys a good connectivity with the rest of the city because of its prominent location.
3. RANI DURGAWATI HOSPITAL (LADY ALGIN) JABALPUR :
Rani Durgawaati Hospital was previously known as lady Elgin hospital and is still popularly know by this name the old Lady Elgin Hospital was situated in Miloniganj and was inaugurated on 7th May 1896 by his excellence. • Our mission is devotion to care for women prior, during & post pregnancy period and make the journey of motherhood a very pleasurable and safe experience for the parents And devotion to provide dedicated neonatal care unit by the expert management of all newborns.
- DUTTA MEGHE INSTITUTE OE MEDICAL SCIENCES, WARDHA
- GWALIOR MANSIK AROGYSHALA, GWALIO
- GOVT.MANSIK SWASTHYA CHIKITSALAYA, BANGANGA, INDORE
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH AND NEURO SCIENCES (NIMHANS), BANGALORE
- OWROSJEE WADIA MATERNITY HOSPITAL, MUMBAI
- BAI JERBAI WADIA HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN, MUMBAI
- CHOITHRAM HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE, INDORE
- ASIAN HEART INSTITUTE, MUMBAI
- Asian Institute of Infertility Management, INDORE
- B.M. BIRLA HEART RESEARCH CENTRE, KOLKATA
- VIDYA HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE, RAIPUR
- RAINBOW CHILDREN HOSPITAL, BANGALORE
- RAM KRISHAN MISSION HOSPITAL, AGRA
- NIRMAL HOSPITAL, SURAT
Our institution sent Students to PHC and CHC in different rural & urban community like Ghamapur Panager, Tilwara, Sahajpur, Sanchi milk plant for community exposure. Students give nursing and health services including maternal & newborn health care aspects to the community people. The primary goal of community health nursing is to help a community protect and preserve the health of its members, while the secondary goal is to promote self-care among individuals and families. Students actively participate in Govt. of India care initiative like Pradhanmantri surakshit maatratva yojana, immunization, Indradhanush yojana, T.T. Camps etc